Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I know I know... you all don't use My____ (Myspace) anymore but since i WORK at My____... yes i still work there... for the mobile (iPhone and Android apps) products, I thought i'd share what the new website looks like. As you see, the logo has changed and it's not longer a "social networking" site. It's a "Social Entertainment" site. You can sync everything to you Facebook and Twitter to keep everyone informed on your doings and findings. I personally feel real good about the new things we're doing. New look, feel, ways to discover videos, music anything within the entertainment realm. It's not available to everyone just yet but hopefully your profile does have it. Take a look, let me know what you think.


 
                             

2 comments:

  1. whoah dude, that's a big re-vamp!
    i'm heading to my my__ now !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprisingly enough I was on myspace the other day and saw some big changes. Definitely looks better.

    ReplyDelete